Unfortunately I didn't take any closeups.
The gears are from Spellbinders "gadget gears" die. I painted them with Lumiarte products. The teal color is called sea breeze. It's found in the primary elements pigment powders. I mixed it with the clear silks in order to make a paint out of it. The orange is a custom made color using yellow, emperor gold, and harvest gold. I also dripped the paint around the page. I made the large flower with the giant amber center using the Tim Holtz tattered florals die. The rose to the left of the picture is made using Spellbinders "blossom 1" die. The picture is a pic of my youngest 3 kids with my niece and nephew at the zoo a couple of years ago. I just wanted to showcase the group of them so there is no journaling.
I really adore the LO and I give full props to the Prima blog for the inspiration.
This is another LO using the Swirlydoos October kit. I submitted this Lo for a challenge over at Swirlydoos. The mustard color again is a custom color. This page was so simple and easy...I just loved how fast it came together. It was nice to not have to antagonize over every single detail.
Thanks for stopping by.