Friday, November 2, 2012

Swirlydoos "Rocktober" Round Robin winner!!

I am so flattered I don't even know what to say! One of my fave challenges over there is the round robin challenge. Once you sign up you are assigned to a team of 4. Person 1 has to design a page within a specified set of guidelines and submit their entry by the first Monday of the month. The second person on each team has to scrap lift person 1 and submit by the second Monday. Well, you get the idea. At the end of the month we all vote for our top 3.

 This month there were some super gorgeous entries! I am so flattered to say that my LO for the month received the most votes/points! Of course there was a 3 way tie at first. The amount of talent is unbelievable and I can't believe that I was even in the top 3.


This is one of my pics from the hubby and I in Vegas last month. This Lo was made using the current Swirlydoos kit...Belle Chanson. 

Notice anything about the veil in my hair and the large flower down in the corner of the page;) 

TFL
Andiepants

No comments:

Post a Comment