Sunday, April 17, 2016

Time for Scrapping

Hello blogland. I have been on quite the hiatus. My mojo left me for a good long while, but it's back and can I just say....it is ON!!

You can now follow my blog on Bloglovin!!! If you prefer Bloglovin just click the widget to the right.

I have posted a few on the swirlydoos facebook gallery but haven't made it here. I'm warning you now that this post is very photo heavy.

Let me get you up to speed in 2016...

This page was created using Donna Salazar papers,, various Prima flowers and pieces from the Prima Almanac collection.



I used Prima's Optimist collections for this one. I had started the background a couple of years ago and just needed to pick it back up. I really loved the die cut frames. I've also been hoarding Prima doors forever and this was my first time using them.




This page actually won layout of the month over at swirlydoos in March. This is a conglomeration of a few kits and one of my fav stamps....that bird cage is fantastic.


I was lucky enough to find Prima's Nature Garden in Jodi Lee's Etsy store to make this LO of Aubrey's costume from 2014. 


This is an exploding box card I made for hubby for his birthday. The entire thing collapses flat. It was very fun and turned out very cool.




This is a LO made with the February kit using lots of Prima Salvage District and even some really old stuff from my stash.




This is another LO with the Swirlydoos February kit. I just adores the Blue Fern Studios papers here. 




and my final LO to share is another of my Aubrey Sue. This is one is one of my favs lately. There was so much detail here and it just came together so well. 


I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my work. I have some of my latest stuff yet to post as well, so stay tuned. 

Until then....{{hugs}}

Andiepants





3 comments: