Saturday, May 4, 2013

NSD Swirlydoos Style

Happy national scrapbooking day everyone!! There is so much going on all over the place and Swirlydoos is no exception! Catch Miranda Edney's ustream live tonight at 7pm EST on the swirlydoos ustream channel. Check out a fantastic ring tutorial by Heidi, a lacy shabby flower tutorial by Vicky, a gorgeous envelope mini album by the ever so talented Paulien, a super "everything but the sink" challenge by Rae, and of course let's not forget the newest member to the team....MOI!!!

I found this gorgeous picture by pink paisley photography on her blog. Her work is beautiful!!  I was so inspired by all the color and texture in the photo...and the kids are adorable.



My challenge to you is this...using this photo as inspiration create a canvas. That's it!! Upload your creation to the forum-click here at Swirlydoos by May 11th. The winner will receive a random act of kindness from yours truly. Creative fun AND a shot at a prize?! What have you got to lose!!!

Here is a video tutorial that I made based on my inspiration from the photo. 


And here is my finished canvas



and close ups


lovin the free floating banner


sooooo many layers...can you see my fabric flowers from my Youtube tutorial?


I loved the corrugation on the shed in the background which was my inspiration for the corrugated cardboard on here.


TFL, 

Andiepants

No comments:

Post a Comment